Sunday, 30 June 2013

Yeahhh!! My first entry..

Hye..

My name is Qaseh.. 
Today 1st July 2013.. I create this blog because i want to improve my English. So, every single thing i write in this blog, i used English. I hope anybody read my blog, please give a positive comment and support me to improve my English. And give a correction if i'm wrong. 

Let me introduce myself.. My name is Qaseh ( not a real name).. Just call me Qaseh.. I'm 24 years old.. I was born on 26th December.. I'm from Terengganu and now I worked as a salesgirl at Kuala Terengganu.. Not a full time job because i have 1 more profession, i work part time as a tourist guide.. But my tourist guide license in B(bahasa melayu).. So,i want to add on bahasa inggeris to my license.. 

My confidence level to speak english is 70%.. It is high level?? urmmm.. i don't know.. I can speak English, everybody can speak English, but either right or wrong. I used broken English.. Why??Because i'm not fluent in English.. I have big problem with grammar.. Help me pleaseee..

I always tried to speak English with my family, my BF, my friends.. But, sadness..i did not get a good response from them.. Just for beginning they response me in English.. Then, no more English.. I interested and serious to take English course but timing not available.. So, i hope blogging can improve my english.. I also listen English song, watching movie english, read English article and speak english as much as i can.

Practise make perfect.. Support me yeah lovely readers :)

Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment