Sunday, 30 June 2013

Spirit!!

Hye everyone..

Now I was at work.. I woke up late this morning.. hukhuk..  Lately i always slept late.. around 2 am, 3 am i;m still awake.. that's why I woke up late everyday.. How I wanted to change my habit?oh...help me please..

I have a bad habit..
1) Sleep late and wake up late
2) Lazy..always 'menangguhkan kerja'
3) Lack of commitment
4) Like to do something that not important

I want to change!! I want to be a good person.  I don't know why i be so lazy lately.
Please guys,give me a spirit.. I need someone to be my motivation.

Help me yeah guys..



Thank you for reading :)

* please correct me if i wrong using English

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I saw your post in majalah.com and thought I'll just stop by to say hello. I'm not a very active blogger as I don't have many things to blog about, I'm not a very creative person in a way. I salute the fact that you want to improve your English, I don't think i have perfect English as i lack practice as well but English has been my first language since i was young, so i hope we can communicate often from now on.
    Have more confidence in yourself! Try to enjoy your work more, see positive things in life, see the goodness in your surroundings, maybe then you will find more motivation to wake up feeling good everyday. I complain about my life a lot too, but i still try to find the good things in life, and i find myself feeling better when i wake up in the morning, i sleep better at night too (falling asleep as early as 9 pm sometimes hehe)
    Have a good day tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nadia,thanks a lot.. u inspired me.. i really hope someone like you give support to me..thanks again :)
    I hope we will be able to communicate regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try my best! its fun to communicate like this. I had a really bad week because of work, trying not to feel so down about it though.

    ReplyDelete